The SpringHill Suites is done in a very modern soothing style. It looks like one of HGTV's young and hip decorators helped with the decor. Our room was large and spacious and made us feel as if we were at a luxurious spa sans the spa! There was a large walkin closet off the bath. The computer desk area and little living space was separated from the sleeping space by frosted glass windows. Check in and out staff were very friendly and helpful. The full breakfast was quite ample and was set up in a very cool area. This place is a winner and is conveniently located to familar restaurants and freeway signs yet is still in the foresty area of Flagstaff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- SpringHill Suites Flagstaff North America