I give this an average rating because of the layout/design if the rooms....the location/breakfast deserves a very good. We stayed at this Springhill Suites mid June for an NAU event. Location is good, we had no train or road noise and we found it easy to get to. Breakfast in the morning was the usual fare, eggs a little powdery according to my family, but other stuff was fresh and tasty. Breakfast area, very pleasant and we always found a place to sit despite several big groups staying. Front desk staff in the evening didn't have any idea where to find a Subway restuarant (!)....and was helped out by the maintenance man hanging around with her....who pointed us to the Walmart just around the corner in which one was located. The rooms as pointed out my many other reviewers have great modern decor, but no thought to practicality. The lack of drawer space is a big problem, yes, there is a large walk-in closet, but with not enough hangers to accommodate clothes for 4 people for over 3 days...! The bathroom is nicely decorated but quite impractical...if you are a light sleeper and one of your party wants to use it at night, everyone wakes up with the glass door, plus the fact if you have a female (Mom) using the shower, any males (sons) can't use the toilet, sink or walk-in closet as there is no door closing off the shower from the rest of the bathroom area. A pocket or bi-fold door would be great to separate the shower area from the sink/closet. Sitting area is nice with coffee tables, but the desk area and partition seems in the wrong place, just domintes the sitting area. The standard 2 queen room doesn't have much space at the end of the beds. We had to lift our case up and over as it wouldn't fit between the bed and TV stand/wall. When I was lying in bed I felt I was practically sleeping in the bathroom. The way the room was laid out, the beds felt far too close to the bathroom. However, the whole room was spotlessly clean and there was never any pet smells in the hotel, despite it being pet friendly. I would probably stay in this hotel again, it was clean, convenient, good value for the money.....despite the lack of thought put in by the designer of the guest rooms!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- SpringHill Suites Flagstaff North America