“Awww c'mon.. I LIKED the decor!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Flagstaff

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #13 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Phoenix, Arizona
“Awww c'mon.. I LIKED the decor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

This place reminded me of a Disney resort. Yes, they have a theme, yes it's Little Mermaid meets Finding Nemo. But it's cute!

Decor and theme aside. I found the front desk staff very accommodating. They answered all my questions and had knowledge of the area. I felt safe in the area and the room was clean and inviting.

I'd stay there again :)

1 Thank ghostly_vision

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
  • Korean first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

I stayed here this summer for a work related conference. The hotel staff was nice and helpful whenever I needed anything. The free breakfast was great, had the usual plus hot foods such as waffles, eggs and sausage. They also put out drinks, yogurt and granola bars in the afternoon. Not sure if that was for the conference attendees, but I believe it was for everyone as it was in the common area of the hotel. The hotel does have a pool, but NO hot tub :( Can't comment on the pool area as I didn't even bother going when I was told this. Also, no bathtubs, at least not in my room... only a shower which was fine as I was here alone but had I had my kids with me I would have liked to have the tub for ease of bath giving. No patios or balconies at this hotel either. Also, our conference room was small and the chairs uncomfortable (just an FYI if you are planning to book a business function here). On the plus side, I loved the look of the place! The room felt sophisticated and everything was clean. The housekeeping staff even took care to thoughtfully place the bear my daughter packed for me on my bed everyday :) The couch was somewhat uncomfortable, as previously mentioned, but the bed more than made up for it. The room also had a microwave, small frig and coffeemaker. Location was great, Walmart across the street as well as several dining options. I did go downtown most evenings for dinner as there is better selection there but this didn't bother me as Flag really isn't very big! Overall, I enjoyed my stay but might look elsewhere for some of the reasons mentioned above.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank araes2102
ALBUQUERQUE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

I've stayed at 6 different hotels in Flagstaff and this is my favorite. I love the funky Japanese/futuristic inspired decor. I love the fact that I have a little living room/office area separate from the bedroom area. I really like their tasty hot breakfast and the front desk clerk was so nice to bring me up a tube of toothpaste when I forgot mine and was already in my pjs at 10:30 at night. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank deutschediva65
Glendale, AZ
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

We travel to Flagstaff for business several times per year and we almost alwys stay here. The rooms have a frige and microwave and flat panel TV for those evenings when we need to veg. Close to restaurants and I-40. Plus we can enjoy a walk in the morning or evening.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Katreena
Bethesda, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

We stayed here for one night with the family while driving across the country. The location of the hotel is fine for those making an overnight stop en route to elsewhere and parking was reasonably convenient. However, the room was dingy, the attempt at hip 1960s style fell flat, and the sofabed was pretty uncomfortable. There was a working fridge with room for our stuff, but not much else to praise about the room or the facility in general.

Breakfast was a disaster. There was far too little food and seating for the large morning crowd, and the food itself was not particularly good. Breakfast was included, but I'd rather pay separately for a real breakfast. The hotel seemed understaffed as well. The folks at the front desk were ok, but don't expect anything more than a perfunctory check in and out as service.

There must be somewhere nicer to stay in Flagstaff!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Martin O
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

Stayed here one night after visiting the Grand Canyon on the way to Sedona. Felt was a good price for what we got. Got a room with two queens and a sofa bed. Room was clean. A little tight. As others have mentioned the room layout could be better. There is a crazy big walk in closet area that would have served better as room space. It is almost big enough to sleep in. The closet, toilet, shower and sink are entered thru the same door, so it is inconveniently arranged unless you are a really into family togetherness. The free breakfast was OK. They had decent choices but nothing tasted that great. I had a great receptionist when we checked in-very pleasant. I made room requests with my reservation on the internet which were both filled. Even with this room arrangement I would still recommend this hotel and return if in the area. It can be a challenge finding a room with larger beds than doubles and a sofa bed in a reasonable price range and this hotel provided this.

2 Thank 12go2wdw
California City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

Read all the reviews in Williams and decided to drive the extra 30 miles to Flagstaff to get a great room. The family suite for 5 was awesome and half the price of having to buy two rooms in Williams , that by all accounts were listed as "fair at best"! Worth the drive, excellent value in a "Clean, Modern, Well Maintained facility". And the breakfast was a definite plus. Way to go Marriott!

4 Thank KC10Extender