“Good location and good service”

SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 21 September 2011

This property is situated on the south side of Flagstaff and just of I-17. It's new, well staffed, and within walking distance to local restaurants. The suite had a king sized bed, simple but very clean restroom, work place, and L-shaped sofa. Other amenities included a large-screen TV (not HD), fridge and microwave. I didn't have breakfast there so I can't comment on that. I liked the property and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank BLT310

Reviewed 15 September 2011

The reviews lead me to believe that this is a new facility when in fact it was formerly an AmeriSuites hotel. It is new to Marriott. Shows signs of wear and cheap remodelling.

• Stayed: September 2011
4  Thank Incredibl1
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Our room was great with a spacious room - lounge area with couch, huge walk in closet! Property has a nice indoor pool and a good breakfast. Located near several restaurants, gas stations, and a Wal Mart, it is very convenient to getting on/off Interstate 40.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank EYEAVIATE
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Spacious and clean suites with contempo decor offer plenty of space and comfort (good space for your luggage and gear, fridge and microwave added a nice touch). Easily accessible from 89 and other major local highways and only minutes away from downtown Flagstaff. Nice, big pool would use less chlorine (the smell is very strong) but overall OK. Comfortable breakfast area with plenty of seating and a nice variety of foods from fruit, through pastries, yogurts and warm selections wtih yummy sausages. Helpful and friendly staff made our two night stay at this place very enjoyable. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank GRfamily49506
Reviewed 4 September 2011

This place reminded me of a Disney resort. Yes, they have a theme, yes it's Little Mermaid meets Finding Nemo. But it's cute!

Decor and theme aside. I found the front desk staff very accommodating. They answered all my questions and had knowledge of the area. I felt safe in the area and the room was clean and inviting.

I'd stay there again :)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ghostly_vision
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I stayed here this summer for a work related conference. The hotel staff was nice and helpful whenever I needed anything. The free breakfast was great, had the usual plus hot foods such as waffles, eggs and sausage. They also put out drinks, yogurt and granola bars in the afternoon. Not sure if that was for the conference attendees, but I believe it was for everyone as it was in the common area of the hotel. The hotel does have a pool, but NO hot tub :( Can't comment on the pool area as I didn't even bother going when I was told this. Also, no bathtubs, at least not in my room... only a shower which was fine as I was here alone but had I had my kids with me I would have liked to have the tub for ease of bath giving. No patios or balconies at this hotel either. Also, our conference room was small and the chairs uncomfortable (just an FYI if you are planning to book a business function here). On the plus side, I loved the look of the place! The room felt sophisticated and everything was clean. The housekeeping staff even took care to thoughtfully place the bear my daughter packed for me on my bed everyday :) The couch was somewhat uncomfortable, as previously mentioned, but the bed more than made up for it. The room also had a microwave, small frig and coffeemaker. Location was great, Walmart across the street as well as several dining options. I did go downtown most evenings for dinner as there is better selection there but this didn't bother me as Flag really isn't very big! Overall, I enjoyed my stay but might look elsewhere for some of the reasons mentioned above.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank araes2102
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I've stayed at 6 different hotels in Flagstaff and this is my favorite. I love the funky Japanese/futuristic inspired decor. I love the fact that I have a little living room/office area separate from the bedroom area. I really like their tasty hot breakfast and the front desk clerk was so nice to bring me up a tube of toothpaste when I forgot mine and was already in my pjs at 10:30 at night. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business