The room was old, dated and had stains and spots on the carpet and furniture. The glasses were dirty as well - yuk. Room layout was kind of cool however.
Breakfast was only good because of the waffle maker for fresh waffles. Powdered scrambled eggs and dry muffins were bed enough to be inedible.
All in all, we should have stayed at Courtyard or Little America and purchased a breakfast. If you want a free breakfast and that is your reason for staying here - choose another place.
We won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- SpringHill Suites Flagstaff North America