SpringHill Suites Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$124
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$115
US$152
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$147
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$98
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$106
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$131
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
All reviewsfront deskspring hillgrand canyonglass doordesk areawalk in closetwafflessitting areaindoor poolsofa bedthe breakfast areafree breakfasthotel roomking suitenice propertynice roomeasy access
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We spent a night at this hotel on our way to the Grand Canyon. The hotel room was small and dark. It was clean, but definitely worned out. It needs improvement.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We chose to stay in Flagstaff after a day at the Grand Canyon because we were looking for a Marriott property near the main highway (Route 40). I've stayed in several other SpringHill Suites and this was one of the most modern looking ones I had seen. Unfortunately, there were some stains on the sheets and a random hair in the shower. The free breakfast included a waffle maker, oatmeal, and a few other hot items in addition to cold cereal, yogurt, and fruit (apples and bananas). The hotel was by no means luxorious, but it served the purpose we needed it to serve.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melibean
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We traveled with our dogs to this Marriott, which has a great rate for pet stays. We stayed only one night as we traveled from Phoenix to see some snow. The room was clean and large. The front desk was very busy and the lobby was loud with guests having happy hour, but it was nice as I came down for a drink myself once everyone was settled in room. I would recommend this place for a quick stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank NeverGive U
Reviewed 27 March 2012

The room was old, dated and had stains and spots on the carpet and furniture. The glasses were dirty as well - yuk. Room layout was kind of cool however.

Breakfast was only good because of the waffle maker for fresh waffles. Powdered scrambled eggs and dry muffins were bed enough to be inedible.

All in all, we should have stayed at Courtyard or Little America and purchased a breakfast. If you want a free breakfast and that is your reason for staying here - choose another place.

We won't stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tbone4
Reviewed 26 March 2012

First, let me be clear, this is a nice hotel. Has the standard Marriott amenities and customer service one expects with a Marriott. The rooms are nicely renovated in a modern design complete with a microwave and mini-fridge, the indoor pool was heated, the breakfast was the standard deluxe continental fare of cereals, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, meat and the make it yourself waffles you expect. The staff was friendly and attentive. Hotel is in a good location with ample parking, close to restaurants, a gas station, Walmart in case you forgot something with easy access to I17 or I40.

Why then with all these great features am I not feeling it? The room. None of my family was feeling it. The suites are not true suites, with a door between the living area and the bedroom. Only a wall desk unit separates the two spaces, which the hotel pictures show, but a pocket door would have been a great feature. My children are both under the age of 5, so this meant when they went to bed early, the TV had to be off along with the lights - effectively sending my husband and I to bed early.

The room is also small (but larger than a traditional guest room), allowing no space for a roll-away bed (website does mention this). Luckily, the pull-out couch had a chase lounge attached which I was able to convert into a bed for my youngest.

Last, no bath tub! My kids do not like showers, I would have figured it out if we had not cut our trip short after a day of skiing, but we all looked at each other and thought, it is two hours to our own beds, let's cut our trip short. We could not fathom another sleepless night's stay.

Bottom line, the room is not a good configuration if you have young children.

One last note, this hotel does not have a hot tub.

Room Tip: Inquire about bathroom features such as if it has only a shower stall or a bathtub if traveling with children.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family