Recently spent a day/evening in Flagstaff for work and stayed at this Marriott property. It was very modern, comfortable and all the front desk staff were very friendly. My room was just as nice as the rest of the hotel, bed was firm and also comfortable. Large breakfast area is just off the lobby and was a bit noisy however.
Location is also conveniently located very close to I17 and I40, and many fine restaurants. I would definitely stay here again the next time I’m in Flagstaff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at the crossroads of I-17 and I-40, the hotel is steps away from many restaurants and shopping areas. Relax around the swimming pool or soak up the magnificent views of the San Francisco Peaks. Whether traveling on business or pleasure our hotel is just minutes away from local restaurants, shopping and historic downtown Flagstaff.In addition to our centralized location and our dedicated staff, you will appreciate our spacious studio suites with either a king bed or two queen beds. Additional amenities include: sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee service, a large well-lit desk, daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet, 24 hour fitness room, complimentary internet access, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- SpringHill Suites Flagstaff North America