“Lives Up To The Name” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy, Soups, International, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Lives Up To The Name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I had heard this place was really good from a few friends and I finely decided to try it and I am so glad I did!

They had a really nice patio but it was a little to cold to sit out and enjoy lunch on the patio so we ate inside instead. Next time I go I'd love to sit on the patio.

I got the fish tacos, which were AWESOME! I love how they were put together, all of the ingredients really compliment each other very well. My fiance got the blackberry duck tacos which were equally as good, I might have like the fish tacos a little more but both dishes were 10/10. I will definitely be back for lunch!

• Visited August 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Simply Delicious Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

The name of this restaurant accurately describes it's cuisine. It can be a little tricky to locate and the parking area is limited but all your efforts will be rewarded once you bite into any of their delicious (and huge) sandwiches. The menu has creative and healthy options. I had a Club Sandwich and a house salad. The sandwich can feed two people and the salad was fresh. The pine nuts and apples were a delightful addition. The service was friendly and quick. The prices are reasonable. Seating is limited but if you have to wait it won't be for long.

• Visited August 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Relaxed little eatery!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

We wouldn't have found this little place without the help of Trip Advisor. We're glad we went. It was crowded at lunchtime; no available table when we arrived, but were quickly seated when a table opened up. The lunch choices are varied and there's something for almost everyone. We enjoyed sharing a fresh salad and sandwich. Both were very tasty. Friendly and attentive service. This place is close to the downtown shopping area, a short walk up the hill.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jenipf
Austin
“Excellent food. Great chef. Attentive service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

This place really surprised us. It is in a small, somewhat hidden location. We are thankful we got pointed to it.
After a long day at the Grand Canyon our family arrived late in the day for lunch. It was shortly before closing (4 PM?) but the staff and chef made us feel very welcome.
The little things, like the lemonade, were great. The four very different meals our family ordered were all prepared and plated by a chef that genuinely seemed to care about every detail. The ribs and hot Italian sandwich were especially memorable.
Surprisingly, after traveling the SouthWest, West Coast, and Rockies for a couple months, this place remains one of our fondest memories. Great food and great chefs can/do exist anywhere...

Phoenix, AZ
“Little hard to find, but worth the effort!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

After some missed turns, we found our way in to this fantastic little place. Does a brisk business, for sure. Staff is extremely friendly,service reasonably quick. The sweet corn soup still gets my mouth watering thinking about it! Wish I lived here so I could make regular stops. Great place.

Visited August 2014