“Eclectic menu!”

Criollo Latin Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Criollo Latin Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Phoenix
“Eclectic menu!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant over Memorial Day weekend. I really do my research on restaurants and hotels and it was no different for Criollo. From what I read we really looked forward to eating here. The place had a vibrant atmosphere, we sat in the bar and we were served by the bartender. She was great, i was amazed that she controlled the bar, and also had time to provide great service for our dinner. I had the paella and my wife had the duck, for the paella the rice was a a little sticky but overall the dish was good. The wife loved the duck, we will definitely be back and recommend this place to friends.

• Korean first
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good food, responsible ingredients.”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The food here is good- not great. But brunch items tend to be more exciting and better tasting than dinner items. The great thing about this place is good atmosphere and good cooking with a conscious. Lots of local ingredients make it tasty. Try happy hour- fun and cheap! Green salsa- YUM!

• Visited March 2012
Las Vegas
“Excellent and Innovative Menu with Great service!”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We tried Criollo based on a friend's recommendation, an event publication recommendation and reviews here on Trip Advisor. Everything was so good we may go back tomorrow night!

We had the tamale and fresh guacamole appetizers which are fantastic and nice sized servings. The smoked salsa was unique and tasty. I had the salmon tostada as my main course and my wife had the chile vegetable relleno, both were perfect. Along with a large bottle of San Peligrino and the total bill was only $60 before tip.

Our server, Emily was prompt , attentive and very friendly, even going so far as to recommend other local restaurants including their sister restaurant BRIX.

Highly recommended if you like interesting locally grown food in a eclectic setting. Well done!

Marietta, Georgia
“Great restaurant with tasty dishes”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We dropped in late in the afternoon on Sunday and had a very relaxing and enjoyable meal in the back patio. Calamari appetizer was great with a coconut flavor twist and mushroom burrito and catfish taco where very good. Worth a trip.

Visited May 2012
michigan
“What a nice, delicious surprise!”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

In Flagstaff for the day and decided to try out this place after we looked at the menu out front. I had poblano and butternut squash soup and my daughter had chicken tortilla soup - both were absolutely wonderful. My soup may have been the best I've had. My family also had the mushroom burrito, cubano sandwich and fish tacos - everything was excellent and decently priced. Nice ambiance, casual - we ate indoors since the outside seating was full. Oh, and excellent cocktails and beer selection too.

• Visited May 2012

Been to Criollo Latin Kitchen? Share your experiences!