“Great location”

Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40
Ranked #33 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Just a quick note to advise Trip Advisor readers to avoid this property. Holes in blankets, dirty room, no nearby restaurants, poor front desk service. We know that Travelodges generally provide a minimum of service and comfort along with corresponding low rates. But this one does not even make that grade. Use the chain when a quick one night justifies a low end stay, but not this particular property.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SJM921
baltimore
Reviewed 28 July 2013

we were traveling to the grand canyon when one of our children got sick and we could not go further. pulled off the highway to a gas station and booked this place from a smart phone.
it was a fine motel. we had no complaints so they get 5 stars. i need to print a work paper and fax it and the manager assisted me even allowing me to use the office computer.
the pool was down but they offered use of a pool at a motel a few blocks away, a fair swap. i saw no problems and would recommend this motel without hesitation.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Peoria, Arizona
Reviewed 26 June 2013

It's frustrating but enlightening, when you have the opportunity to sample several motels over the course of consecutive days. The night before we arrived in Flagstaff, we stayed at a Roadway Inn in Tucumcari, NM that was far nice, cleaner, newer and half the price. Of course, that was in Tucumcari, and this is Flagstaff. We really hadn't researched this hotel, we were meeting friends that were staying here and they made the reservation for us. They told us it was a place to lay your head, and while that is fine with my wife and I as well, I have to tell you, for what we paid, I expected...more. Not more amenities, just more attention to detail. The facility is old and it showed its age. Things were dingy and worn. I cannot say weather or not this was the best fro the price, but I can say, I'm going to look elsewhere next time I'm in Flagstaff.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2Luv2Trvl

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Travellers also viewed these Flagstaff hotels
Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
Econo Lodge Flagstaff University
Travelodge Flagstaff
Travelodge Flagstaff
#25 of 63 in Flagstaff

Been to Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40

Property: Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40
Address: 2918 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86004-3942 (Formerly Travelodge Flagstaff East)
Region: United States > Arizona > Flagstaff
Ranked #33 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40 North America