“Worth Every Penny”

Ranked #33 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Worth Every Penny”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We have been on a cross country journey for a few months and have stayed in numerous Motel 6. Thanks to Trip Advisor, I found this one for cheaper. It is 100 times better than any of the Motel 6. It was clean, and Included free wifi, fridge, microwave, blow dryer and coffee! I am a happy camper. We come to Flagstaff often to shop, and will definitely stay here again. All rooms are non-smoking.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Travelodge M, Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Temecula, Ca
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The room was nice; good furniture and bed (the mattress and changed out
to a new one); good lighting and heater. Breakfast was okay but no fruit or
yogurt; manager was very helpful with info; quiet and off-road.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Dear Guest,

Thank You for your Positive Review and we are glad that we made your stay wonderful. Our Goal to help every guest and make them fell home.

Manager.
Shawnee, KS
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Nicely remodeled older motel with a very comfortable bed and refrigerator . The owner was nice and very accommodating. We would stay there again. Restaurant next door if you don't want to have to drive to eat.

• Stayed March 2014
Travelodge M, Manager at Travelodge Flagstaff Near I-40, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Was remodeling rooms. Looked like weekly stay more than motel. Some residents had pets. Others up late.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Los Ranchos, NM
Reviewed 17 February 2014

This motel had potential, nice room, good location on old 66 in E Flagstaff, but as soon as it was time to go to sleep (9:30-10:00 PM) very bright lights came on next to all the room doors. (The sun had set hours earlier so this timing was confusing.) I went outside to investigate the problem, expecting many emergency vehicles since it was that bright out - you could read a newspaper with no problem. To find nothing nut these barn lights next to every door. They went out at sunrise but this was too late to get any meaningful sleep. The light flooded the room! The next morning I inquired about the reason for the barn lights and was told it was too dark without them. (???!)
I will not be going back there and I don't recommend it to anyone else.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels