“A perfect Flagstaff spot!”

Lumberyard Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 356 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The owners of Lumberyard Brewing Company rehabilitated the last standing building from Flagstaff's lumber era to create a community hub for Flagstaff locals as well as it's visitors. Lumberyard strives to give great service with quality food and award winning ales and lagers. Come visit and view the production brewery from the dining room, take in the views of downtown and the San Francisco Peaks from our Beer Garden, and make sure to take a 6 pack of our award winning cans home with you!
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We were just in Flagstaff for the night and picked this place mostly because it was close to our hotel. We were so glad we did. The location was great, near historic downtown and Route 66 with a nice outdoor patio. They offered a wide range of food with healthy options. Although we aren't really craft beer people the choices available were really good and they had a great wine list as well. Service was great, prices comparable to other similar places and just a cool vibe all the way around.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family ate dinner here after a long day in Sedona. The food was amazing. The California Tri Cut steak comes highly recommended. The service was very good; we will definitely eat here again on our next visit to Flagstaff!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My family decided to try this place out as it had been reccomended to us by a relative and we were not let down! The food was amazing!

The only thing I might not recommend is eating here on a Saturday night around 6 due to the 45 minute wait time. It did not bother us at all since we were in no hurry at all and the weather was amazing! We sat outside and when it started to rain the server grabbed and umbrella and set it up for us right away! The service is great! We had our orders taken promptly and the food came out very quickly!! Refills on beverages was always done! I go through my water very fast and never had to wait to get more :)

The food that was ordered were burgers, salads, and Mac and cheese! All of which was amazing! Everyone truly enjoyed their meals! I would personally recommend their sunrise burger! We liked this place enough to come back the very next day for lunch!

The only downside of those place might be that when we came back Sunday we sat inside and it was quite warm inside! So when the weather permits I might recommend sitting outside as it was MUCH cooler :)

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat when I go up to Flagstaff for the weekend. The beer brewed here is very good and a nice variety. Nice menu. The banana pudding desert is very good and is served in a mason jar. Lumberyard is located in the heart of old Flagstaff. Fun relaxing place.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We went on a Friday night around 7:30, not the best time to go as we had to wait 30 minutes for a table. Once seated we ordered drinks. My husband enjoyed his Red Ale, I had the Sangria and they made a chocolate shake for my son. It wasn't on the menu but he really wanted one! When our food came, we were amazed at the amount of food on the plates. I ordered a salad and it came in a large bowl! Not one of us were able to finish all the food. It was all very tasty food. The prices were reasonable. My bill came to just over $80 for 5 people and that included the alcohol and chocolate shake.
The train tracks are right outside, but I never heard the train as the noise level inside was rather high.

Been to Lumberyard Brewing Company? Share your experiences!