“Great Beer with an Awesome View”

Lumberyard Brewing Company
Ranked #11 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The owners of Lumberyard Brewing Company rehabilitated the last standing building from Flagstaff's lumber era to create a community hub for Flagstaff locals as well as it's visitors. Lumberyard strives to give great service with quality food and award winning ales and lagers. Come visit and view the production brewery from the dining room, take in the views of downtown and the San Francisco Peaks from our Beer Garden, and make sure to take a 6 pack of our award winning cans home with you!
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Great Beer with an Awesome View”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Visited this place for happy hour. Sat outside on their patio, enjoying the 75 degree weather in the summer. Right on Route 66 and the train tracks, we got a great showing of several trains going by. What a fun site to watch while relaxing with friends!

Visited July 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Flavorful surprise in Flagstaff”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Came recommended from an NAU student, and we really had a good experience! The restaurant's building was originally a lumberyard, built in the late 1800's. There is a brewery on the premises, with large windows allowing you to see into the brewery from the restaurant. Just adds to the relaxed and comfortable ambiance.

The waitstaff was similarly relaxed and comfortable, as well as helpful and attentive. We ordered a Burger and Fries and a Harvest Chopped Salad. Both were delicious, and the serving sizes were quite generous. Wish we lived closer - we would return often. But if you're in the vicinity, definitely drop by for a meal!

• Visited August 2014
Ketchikan, Alaska
“Mahi Mahi mania”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Ok, cheesy title but this was a seriously good sandwich. The roll and salsa on this sandwich was pretty tasty, I would order again. Got the Buffalo wings as an appetizer and I was less impressed with the wings: they come naked with no sauce but the sauce is on the side....not at the same level as the sandwich. The service was pretty decent, nothing too outstanding but ok. I was looking for my Arnold Palmer to get refreshed without any luck...hmm, not good. How did I rate them with 4 stars with so little to brag about? Mahi Mahi mania! It was that good.

Marblehead, Massachusetts
“Good for groups and families”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Good food and service with a smile. Fun place for all ages with a diverse menu. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Visited August 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Great time and great food”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

To start off with I wanted to try Beaver Street Brewery, but my NAU daughter suggested Lumberyard Brewery. I'm very happy with this place. Our server (Colleen) was great. Help me immensely with selecting the right beer for my taste (Lumberyard Red Ale). My daughter order the grilled chicken with Spanish rice. The wife ordered the crunchy shrimp po' boy with Spanish rice, and I ventured out on the "wild side" and ordered the Vietnamese Burger. Was I glad I did. You are reading the ingredients of this burger and I'm not quite getting the taste, if you know what I mean. This is one burger some of our local breweries ought to sell. You get a delicious hamburger patty, topped with char siu pork, pepper jack cheese, pickled diakon and carrots along with cucumber and other veggies all on a Bolillo bun (sort of diamond shaped znd quite good). My side was the creamy diced new potatoes. They are very delicious. My wife really enjoyed her crunchy shrimp po' boy as did my daughter on her grilled chicken. I wish one of us had room for the banana pudding, but this place gives you pleanty of food. This is a typical brewery with tv sets playing different sports. It is next to the tracks but in Flagstaff the trains do not have to sound their horns (a big plus). I will be a repeat customer on on next trip to Flagstaff, and maybe some day get to try the other brewery. But for now I've planned out what I'm ordering next.