“Good drinks”

Dining options: After-hours
Longmont
“Good drinks”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

The Monday night mojito night drew us in, and we weren't disappointed. They were well-made and delicious. The bar was happening, even on a Monday night. Great live music, dancing, and pool in the room next to the bar.

Visited April 2013

Northern Arizona
“Coolest bar with the WORST BARTENDERS EVER! Go anywhere else!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I've really tried to like this place but between the creepy owner who sits at the bar all the time staring at girls both inside and out; you can be sure that you'll be putting someone off to get your drink. Worst music on earth too, it's like where music went to die. Coffee is ok but I'm sure it's better somewhere else as you've never seen such a crappy and unhappy staff! It's really too bad because the physical bar is really cool and the location is super sweet but I'd rather sit in my car and use their wi-fi from there. Let's not forget to mention the day care that sets up about mid day. I don't know of other bars you can bring kids too but this place turns in to Romper Room during the middle of the day, FYI.

• Visited April 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good atmosphere for a drink or a morning coffee.”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Been here multiple times, most recently Christmas week. Good atmosphere, although it can be a bit hard to hear each other at times. Good drinks and good coffee (I am not a coffee person, but coffee people that come here with me say they are happy). I am always happy to stop in for a good bourbon.

• Visited December 2012
“Oh, Flag.”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Great little historic spot that has been fixed up. Their cocktails were amazing and they also had some local crafts on tap. The patrons and bartenders were all very friendly. I do recommend adding some Arcade Fire and Modest Mouse to your music selection..maybe via Pandora :))

Northern Arizona
“Depending on the mood of the staff, it's hit or miss! Bring your headphones!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I LOVE this establishment but sometimes the staff kills the vibe in there by constantly complaining and gossiping about each other and all sort of lip service that no one is interested in hearing about from anyone, ever. It's also turned in to a day care scene in there during the day as everyone who works theres' spouses come in and literally take over the place with their multiple kids. If I can't have my dog in there, why are children and babies allowed at a place that serves both alcohol and food? Sometimes, the people who have seen me come in there about once a week for the last several years will actually treat me like they've seen me before, some have actually asked "how I'm doing". I'm pretty sure no one goes here for the service but they do have one of the sweetest bars in town in one of the coolest hotels in the state; the Monte Vista Hotel.
Expect the worst and hope for the best! Hopefully it's not Elliot Smith or Tori Amos day where you want to go cry your eyes out when you leave! How about hit shuffle guys?!

• Visited February 2013