“Nicer hotel in Flagstaff, good location.”

Comfort Inn Flagstaff
Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
GreenLeadersBronze level
Chandler, Arizona
“Nicer hotel in Flagstaff, good location.”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Booked room with 2 doubles and was perfect for myself, husband and 2 kids Room was clean, and it was conventient to have breakfast (waffles, eggs, etc.) available in the morn.Was suprised to see a mini fridge and microwave in room.Very family friendly hotel. Good location.

Even though it was a non smoking room, it had stale odor. Bathrooms very small.We were out skiing during most of the day- so didn't switch rooms.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
Iowa
Reviewed 5 January 2014

AND for world class staff! I wish I had written down their names! When I couldn't make my reservations online (we were on the road) I ultimately ended up calling. The gal gave me a (little bit higher) price than what I saw online and she tried to match by going online for me! wow! It didn't work - possibly because the time parameters, no problem, we still got a good price. We were greeted with very pleasant staff, (cozy lodge-style hotel) a little disappointed with the room - the comforter was so lumpy I thought the bed wasn't made. Then I spied the post-it note on the bed stating all the bedding was clean just for us. (um, ok?) The bathroom was small yet adequate. Breakfast in the morning was quite good... as another person pointed out, potatoes would have been a very good touch. Again, the staff were so darned nice! It was a little tricky getting our luggage in the hotel as the walkway was on an incline and sharp turn, but we managed fine.
We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 242. Fairly close to the vending and elevator, but we were not disturbed by any no...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We were very impressed with this hotel. Friendly, welcoming staff. Comfortable, clean room. Delightful "gathering" room with comfortable couches, fireplace, and more tables on balcony overlooking the room where people were able to play cards and read newspapers. Very good breakfast. We would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: Excellent choice for staying in Flagstaff.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
The Old Pueblo - Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We have stayed here numerous times over the last few years when visiting friends and family in Flag. Last time we were disappointed in the staff as they have always been great. This time around they were back to their great friendly service. The best thing about the hotel is the great rock fireplace in the lobby. The location can't be beat. The included breakfast is standard hotel fare...but it's included so you can't really complain. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the hotel in quiet. We would recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view, less street noise.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We booked this hotel because of Donald, he's just awesome! This hotel is so much better than the other Comfort Inn we stayed at last time we were in Flagg. We were checked into a rm someone had smoked in. I asked to move and for someone to bring the key since i had my nephew. The girl said she would when she could but came really quickly. The breakfast meats need to be put over a metal strainer, they sit in their own juices and look very unappealing. Muffins were giant sized and very filling. My sister raved about how cute it was to have breakfast by the fire and my 5 yr old nephew questioned why a moose was dead on the wall..that was a fun discussion :) great job, we will be back!

• Stayed December 2013
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Usually, I stay at Hampton Inn or one of the Hilton brand hotels. I can honestly say that when you are in Flagstaff you need to stay at the Comfort Inn. The room was impeccably clean, the bed was comfortable with a plethora of pillows ranging from soft to firm, the breakfast was standard fare, and the hospitality was awesome. This hotel put some of the larger more upscale chains to shame in the area as far as price, value, and accommodations. You cannot go wrong by booking here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the building.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We spent a weekend in Flagstaff playing in the snow & riding on the train in Williams (Polar Express). We loved the hotel - family friendly, so comfortable & inviting. There's a 'great room' off of the dining service area with lots of couches, tables (for breakfast) & cozy chairs. There was a fire going in the fireplace the entire time. It was a cozy place to just relax before going out again.

The beds were above par & wonderful to fall into at the end of the day. I loved the pillows! When I mentioned that I'd like to find out where to get some of the pillows the girl at the desk mentioned that because they get so many questions about them they sell them - for $10 each! I bought 2 & they're great!

This is a place we'll be going back to in the future!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family