The title says just about all you need to know. Clean quiet and comfortable.
The included breakfast gets you going fast. It is the typical waffles eggs sausage rolls bagels you expect.
Our room was clean and quiet. I have no complaints about this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the Ponderosa Pines at the base of the San Francisco Peaks in Northern Arizona, the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 is conveniently located less than one mile from Northern Arizona University. The Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is only four miles away.This pet-friendly hotel is close to popular area attractions including: The Arizona Snowbowl Route 66 Lowell ObservatoryGrand Canyon National Park is 75 miles north and the red rocks of Sedona, including Slide Rock State Park, are just a short drive south. Your hotel amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet Free coffee Free local calls Free fresh-baked cookies Outdoor pool and heated hot tubsYour Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn I-17 & I-40 the perfect way to start your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Flagstaff North America