“Breakfast”

Quality Inn - Flagstaff / East Lucky Lane
Ranked #45 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

At over $100.00 for a room here they could at least managed to have a hot breakfast regardless of the construction. It's just too much to ask without amenitie.Also what's the deal with the 2 inch bars of soap?

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 July 2014

we got our fiest dog friendly room. it was fine. it wasnt the best room in the hotel, but i wouldnt expect a dog room to be great. it was 1 queen for me roy and the 2 dogs but now we know better. the bed was too soft but thats ok too. they were nice, breakfast was fine....good coffee. i would go back

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

About the only Quality in this motel is in the name. Previous reviewers have said this motel is going through remodeling. They are going to need to do allot of work! I chose the motel because it was fairly close to Flagstaff Medical Center, just off I-40 and many nearby restaurants. That is the only good comments I can about this property.. My room had a strange odor and had the clerk switch me to another room. The bed was way past it's prime. Lumpy and had to position myself around a pouting spring. Was looking for a short swim but could not see the bottom of the pool because is was so cloudy. I should have read what others had written before I made a reservation. Did't take a chance on breakfast, when across the street to Cracker Barrell. If you don't expect "quality" this is the motel for you!

Room Tip: Look at other motel/hotels in Flagstaff.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Nice short stay in the hotel near Flagstaff downtown and near I17 freeway. Hotel is currently under renovation, main office is moved and the breakfast area are two old hotel rooms. Not big selection. Room was small and somewhat clean. Nothing fancy, bit overpriced.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This is what we would expect if we had paid $30. The floor of our room is so dirty it literally feels sticky when you walk on it. The air smelled so awful in our first floor room the first thing we did is open the window - which is when we realized it didn't even lock. The walls are damaged, the bathtub has some sort of sticky substance all over it, the eggs at breakfast were waaay overboiled. I could go on. Just please don't make the mistake we did and lose $100.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nothing fancy. We had two queens in a nice clean room. It is a little noisy between the tracks and freeway. They are currently remodeling, but that did not detract from a night's sleep. We felt it was adequate and the price was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We belong to this chains rewards program. We were told that if we stayed two nights at two different times we would earn one free night. We stayed at a Comfort Inn in Moriarity, New Mexico and then at the Comfort Inn in Flagstaff, Arizona. Both hotels were clean and comfortable with the one in Flagstaff being Very nice. We were shocked when we tried to book our FREE night on our return trip to Flagstaff and were told we could not stay at the Comfort Inn we had stayed at before. Instead they sent us to the Quality Inn on East Lucky Lane. What a "Reward" The hotel is very old and very substandard. It is currently undergoing renovations and should be closed during the process. The "front desk" is set up in one of the rooms, the ice machine is out of order, the pool is closed for renovations, the property is just an old "motel" style with all the rooms opening to the outside. Our bathroom vent fan did not have a cover on it. We discovered the cover on the floor next to the ironing board. Phone was old and dirty, furniture was old and worn out. Free continental breakfast was set up in two different guest rooms. I can't say enough about how shabby it was. Would never stay here again. By the way, I am not someone who is accustomed to $300 a night rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple