“Adequate for an overnight stay”

Quality Inn - Flagstaff / East Lucky Lane
Ranked #45 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 15 November 2010

Just your average two star hotel. Breakfast was above average. Waffles, eggs & sausage, fruit, cereal, juice, and more. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 September 2010

This is the worst motel for road noise and constant travel busses.
I could not believe how many people were walking pass my door
Getting on and off these buses. They should call it the bus terminal of Flagstaff Arizona. If you want to save yourself the money and the frustration do not stay here. Oh I forgot to mention the contruction workers after hour banging around and standing outside your window talking to what ever time of night.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 23 June 2010

After staying at Best Western before thiss hotel, I was eexpecting the same or near the same but was disappointed with this hotel. It was very basic, bedding was reasonsably good and after reading reviews on noise I was expecting not to have a good night sleep but was actually fine, I guess it depends on the room. Pool was just OK but had free towels.
Annoying points - no fridge, just ice buckets, walls were paper thin so when people next door took shower or flushed the loo, it was very noisy. Coaches keep engines running outside but this finished around 11.30pm thankfully, breakfast wasn't as good as in Best Western. They have hot breakfast but when I saw it, I wanted to cry, eggs and sausages that looked awful and were clearly not made on the premises but were just being reheated over and over. generally the dining area was very poor, broken chairs etc...the whole feel of this hotel was like that, broken down. The rooms didn't have double glazing either. We passed Best Western on the way to the hotel - wish I stayed with them.

One good point was that 2 min walk from the hotel there is a Cracker Barrell, a nice and cheap restaurant with awesome home cooked food - that was my highlight

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Minklechicken
Reviewed 16 June 2010

Staff friendly. Rooms clean and comfortable. B/fast very nice. Short walk to restaurants. I enjoyed my stay and would stay again. You need your own lap top for internet my only grizzle.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank rovinkiwi
Reviewed 3 May 2010

The night I stayed here, all of the card keys for room entry for the entire hotel were not working. This meant I had to see a desk attendant every time I wanted to enter my room. I find this pretty unacceptable. I would have booked somewhere else in Flagstaff had I known this would have been an issue. No comp and no discount were offered. Full rate. Otherwise, it seemed like a pretty clean hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank SkippyChunky
Reviewed 27 March 2010

very clean and nice. staff friendly and helpful. rates for seniors great . beds and bedding very comfortable. continental breakfast included hot items and food was plentiful.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank wildadventurer
Reviewed 12 October 2009

I stayed here for one night on a trip from Kentucky to California. I found that it was nice and clean and the price was very reasonable. There were several chain restaurant's within easy walking distance. Freeway noise from I-40 was somewhat loud but tolerable. The bed was very comfy and warm. I could not hear the people in the rooms around me, so that was an added plus. The hot breakfast was okay, but had to be microwaved to bring it up to the temperature that I liked. All in all, this was a good, reasonably priced place to stay if you are blowing through town on your way somewhere else. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business