All reviewsroom was cleanmini fridgeyogurtclerkphoenix
Reviewed 17 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8flagstaffaz, Webmaster at Super 8 by Wyndham Conference Center Nau/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and have no complaints at all. The staff are very helpful and friendly and go out their way to make sure you have everything you need.

I found the rates to be reasonable. You get what you pay for!

The rooms are clean and the bathrooms are spotless. I have stayed here twice and had different rooms and they were both very clean each time. There is a microwave and fridge in each room which are also very clean.

The pool is heated and is great to have a swim when you get back to the hotel at night, it's open till 11pm so there is plenty of time to use it. The spa is great too although I wish there was more bubbles in it but very relaxing none the less. There are no changing facilities at the pool area so just make sure you change before you go over and have something warm to put on for running back to your room. I didn't find this a problem. I loved the pool.

Downtown is a 10 minute walk from the hotel or 2 mins if you take a cab. I did both. The area seems safe enough to walk at night if you prefer not to take a cab.

All in all, I had a great stay here and I will definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Overall okay, only complaints are the carpet was filthy (felt gross to walk around with bare feet) the plumbing in the bathroom was kind of an issue as the toilet would barely flush, and our door wouldnt shut unless we put our weight on it and forced the deadbolt to lock. However - everything else seemed clean, the room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. That being said, sleeping was an issue as we could hear every footstep above us and we could hear someone snoring loudly in the room next to us. It was cheap though, and in a great location, right next to historic downtown Flagstaff - and checking in and out the service was friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple