I stayed in a room with one King size bed.
- very close to Barnes and Nobles
- close to Lowell Observatory
- room reeked of air freshener (just about knocked me out when I first opened the door. I wonder what they're trying to cover up!)
- very few available electrical receptacles. Not good when you have a laptop and phone to charge
- bed had a weird rubber-mat thing between the fitted sheet and the mattress. Felt like I was sleeping on a bath mat or something
- bathroom heater doesn't work (not good when you're visiting in February)
- very outdated look and feel to the room.
- no deskMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking