I stayed in a room with one King size bed.
- very close to Barnes and Nobles
- close to Lowell Observatory
- room reeked of air freshener (just about knocked me out when I first opened the door. I wonder what they're trying to cover up!)
- very few available electrical receptacles. Not good when you have a laptop and phone to charge
- bed had a weird rubber-mat thing between the fitted sheet and the mattress. Felt like I was sleeping on a bath mat or something
- bathroom heater doesn't work (not good when you're visiting in February)
- very outdated look and feel to the room.
- no desk
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center for your recent stay in our area.
Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:
• Maintenance was informed if they could Upgrade mattresses, in the room assigned to our clients.
• Maintenance was informed of the electrical receptacles , bathroom heater not working in the room assign to you and instructed to see to the necessary repairs and replacements.
I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.
A quick overnight trip and stay at this hotel. The lobby area is nice and there are some dining options and a nice bookstore next door. Location is great.
The hotel is aging and in need of a facelift. Our room was outdated with peeling paint, stained carpet but the beds were comfortable. Our room DID NOT have hot water in the shower.
We swam and sat in the hot tub. It was dirty and the entire separate building was aged and rusty. The free breakfast was your normal carb/sugar overload but they did have some apples and bananas.
Look, we didn't feel like complaining because we paid half of what other hotels are charging. Just another proof of getting what you pay for.
Excellent for budget.
Not so good for comfort.
Short one night stay to take the kids snow sledding and this hotel was perfectly centered location for our plans. Kids and I had a great weekend. Average hotel and can't beat the price. Staff was friendly, I would stay here again.