We quite enjoyed our stay here. The location was well centraly located. Staff was plesant to interact with being very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Room was spacious and clean with everything we wanted for our one nights stay.
it was a fine experience. Location was good,helpful staff,comfortable room. Lighting could have been better by night stands for reading,
I stayed in a room with one King size bed.
- very close to Barnes and Nobles
- close to Lowell Observatory
- room reeked of air freshener (just about knocked me out when I first opened the door. I wonder what they're trying to cover up!)
- very few available electrical receptacles. Not good when you have a laptop and phone to charge
- bed had a weird rubber-mat thing between the fitted sheet and the mattress. Felt like I was sleeping on a bath mat or something
- bathroom heater doesn't work (not good when you're visiting in February)
- very outdated look and feel to the room.
- no desk
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center for your recent stay in our area.
Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:
• Maintenance was informed if they could Upgrade mattresses, in the room assigned to our clients.
• Maintenance was informed of the electrical receptacles , bathroom heater not working in the room assign to you and instructed to see to the necessary repairs and replacements.
I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.