“Will go elsewhere the next time in Flagstaff!”

Motel 6 Flagstaff West-Woodland Village
Ranked #54 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Free Wi-Fi as is being implemented in other Motel 6s. Maybe you should do them same.

The bed cover on my wife's bed was disgusting. It had stains on it.
The air-conditioning was on full blast and was barely cooling the room.
The front desk was great. She was busy 120% of the time. Tough job.
Don't think the pool was heated.

We will be considering another motel the next time we are in Flagstaff!

Room Tip: We prefer 1st floor drive up. That is up to you. I suggest a reservation if you are particular abo...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Rooms are tight no walk way because you'll hit the ac. No microwave oven available at all and vending machine is out of order. Towels look dingy time to throw out and replace. Washer and dryer are ok but not the best. Dryer doesn't heat up that well. Poor lighting in the bathroom. Door doesn't latch to close have to lock and secure it, didn't feel safe.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Fiirat, let me say the staff was the saving grace of this review....we had a few hiccups. On arrival, we checked in and had to call the hotel desk twice to have the sheets/pillows changed as the linens were dirty. About a couple of hours later, my daughter went to take a shower and we had no hot water. When we called the desk, they said the plumber had been there for about 2 hrs so they were anticipating it working later that evening.
We went to dinner and when we returned we still did not have hot water. When we called we were told the morning. No hot water in the morning and when we checked out they were saying the plumber had been contacted again.
We were given a full refund - and the staff was great the whole time. This was their saving grace.
I would have made it a 4/5 if they had let us know when we were checking in that there was the problem with the hot water.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this motel on our way back from California. Upon arrival we are informed that there is no hot water and there won't be for the next few days. However, they gave us a 50% discount because of this so we couldn't complain to much. We reserved a non-smoking room about a week earlier and were informed upon arrival that they only had smoking rooms available so that was annoying. The bed was uncomfortable and the 3rd story walk way was slanted. However, the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating to the best of their ability. They had our extra pillows ready as we requested and the air conditioner worked well. Overall, would have been a much better stay if their hot water worked and reservation promises were kept.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed here for the 3rd night of our NJ to CA drive. Great price, staff was nice, place was clean—it did the trick. As with both of our previous stops, we just wanted a place to crash after a long day of driving. Our criteria for hotel stay on the trip were that the place be clean, safe and comfortable. Costing less than 50 bucks doesn't hurt either. If you understand what you are paying for and you want a clean place than you should have no problem with this hotel. Have never stayed in a Motel 6 before but this one looked like it was recently renovated and had the laminate (fake hardwood) floors which we liked a lot better than carpeting. Shower was a bit cramped but it's fine.

It's right across from a shopping center with a few restaurants so in addition to being exactly what we were looking for to crash for the night, There was a Buffalo Wild Wings which was perfect because it allowed us to watch the NY Rangers playoff game. This Motel 6 was perfect for us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed one night while traveling I-40. This hotel was updated and I do like the new rooms. They have better showers and I like the fake wood floors over carpet. We had our dog, which is why we picked Motel 6, and the floors take some worries away. The room was clean and the front desk lady was very nice. The negatives are that the towels are so thin and like sandpaper. The beds are short. I'm 6'3" and my feet were hanging over the edge. It is real close to I-40. Overall I'd stay again for the pet friendly hotel at a fair price that we were in for around 8 hours.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Another person made the reservations for this motel, or I would never have chosen to stay here (based on reviews). Although the hardworking staff were friendly, and the rooms were clean enough, the beds were terribly uncomfortable, the common areas were very dirty, and some of the other guests were quite noisy. In addition, a drunk passed out on the second floor landing! (To be fair, the manager immediately addressed the situation once she became aware of it.) Yes, it's cheap lodging, but I'd rather pay a little more for the comfort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family