We have stayed at the Fairfield Inn on several occasions. There seems to be a disparity between the rooms. Some are tiny boxes and some are reasonably sized. I agree with the comment about the poor design of this place. Service is always very good and the breakfast is good too if you can get through the crowd to the breakfast bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the cool mountain pines of beautiful Northern Arizona, the Baymont Inn & Suites in Flagstaff offers warm, personalized service along with cozy rooms. Experience all the wonderful sites and breath taking monuments that surround the city of Flagstaff. The Grand Canyon, Sedona's Red Rocks, Walnut Canyon and Sunset Crater are all within a short drive from the hotel. Flagstaff's popular local attractions include the Lowell Observatory, Arizona Snowbowl, Route 66, Riordan Mansion and the Arboretum. The hotel is conveniently situated within walking distance of numerous restaurants. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff take pride in providing you with all the resources you need to plan the perfect adventure. Let us be your hub for a wonderful Northern Arizona Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Fairfield Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Fairfield Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff North America