We spent two nights here, before and after exploring the Grand Canyon. The customer service was very good and the breakfast is above and beyond expectations with a variety of choices. Complimentary snacks and coffee are also offered at all hours in the lobby. The rooms are very small, but they do include a refrigerator and a microwave. The hotel is situated on a little bit of a hill, above the street, so traffic noise is minimized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the cool mountain pines of beautiful Northern Arizona, the Baymont Inn & Suites in Flagstaff offers warm, personalized service along with cozy rooms. Experience all the wonderful sites and breath taking monuments that surround the city of Flagstaff. The Grand Canyon, Sedona's Red Rocks, Walnut Canyon and Sunset Crater are all within a short drive from the hotel. Flagstaff's popular local attractions include the Lowell Observatory, Arizona Snowbowl, Route 66, Riordan Mansion and the Arboretum. The hotel is conveniently situated within walking distance of numerous restaurants. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff take pride in providing you with all the resources you need to plan the perfect adventure. Let us be your hub for a wonderful Northern Arizona Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Fairfield Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Fairfield Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff North America