I've stayed in a number of Fairfield Inns over the years. This one should lose its franchise. Based on my experience, the management of this hotel is appalling. They just don't get the details right. The cups in the room leaked water, the breakfast room was constantly out of coffee, the internet login is annoying.
What the hotel horrible? No. But it is run about as well as a state monopoly: think of the Post Office, or the Russian Railroad system and you will understand what I mean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the cool mountain pines of beautiful Northern Arizona, the Baymont Inn & Suites in Flagstaff offers warm, personalized service along with cozy rooms. Experience all the wonderful sites and breath taking monuments that surround the city of Flagstaff. The Grand Canyon, Sedona's Red Rocks, Walnut Canyon and Sunset Crater are all within a short drive from the hotel. Flagstaff's popular local attractions include the Lowell Observatory, Arizona Snowbowl, Route 66, Riordan Mansion and the Arboretum. The hotel is conveniently situated within walking distance of numerous restaurants. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff take pride in providing you with all the resources you need to plan the perfect adventure. Let us be your hub for a wonderful Northern Arizona Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Fairfield Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Fairfield Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff North America