Quick overnight stay. Staff was very helpful. Room was a little small, but had everything you needed. Sleep comfort was very good. Breakfast was good and had a lot to offer even though was very busy. Good location with easy access to restaurants, stores and the main highways. A little pricey, but not too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the cool mountain pines of beautiful Northern Arizona, the Baymont Inn & Suites in Flagstaff offers warm, personalized service along with cozy rooms. Experience all the wonderful sites and breath taking monuments that surround the city of Flagstaff. The Grand Canyon, Sedona's Red Rocks, Walnut Canyon and Sunset Crater are all within a short drive from the hotel. Flagstaff's popular local attractions include the Lowell Observatory, Arizona Snowbowl, Route 66, Riordan Mansion and the Arboretum. The hotel is conveniently situated within walking distance of numerous restaurants. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff take pride in providing you with all the resources you need to plan the perfect adventure. Let us be your hub for a wonderful Northern Arizona Experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Fairfield Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Fairfield Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Flagstaff North America