“Alot of fun”

Alpine Pedaler
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Alpine Pedaler is Flagstaff's 14 passenger human powered party on wheels. We offer pub crawls, beer and wine tours for any occasion. You pedal and we steer to Flagstaff's best local bars and restaurants. VIP discounts at all stops. We now offer a BYOB option where you can enjoy beer or wine on the Pedaler!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had planned our visit to Flagstaff I was looking for something fun to do with my son and his girlfriend and I did. At first we were not sure if we should do it or not since we are from Fl and Flagstaff is about 7000 ft above sea level it really does have an effect on your breathing but we basically stayed within a few blocks and we took turns peddling. We made stops along the way at little pubs and through town. It was really cool if you are ever in the area you should check it out

All reviews
"exercise"
in 3 reviews
"stops"

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I personally haven't done this yet. I know many who have several times! It is an excellent way to see the downtown at night & go bar hopping. On my list for the next night out!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I have done the pedaler 3 times, it is incredible. What a great way to celebrate a birthday, bachelorette party or just a random evening out with friends. The cost is about $30 per person and that doesn't include your drinks but where else can you do such a social group activity for that price?

Reviewed 10 December 2013

A group of my friends and I gathered for a fun evening, superhero style! It was a blast, we had Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy, Super Mario, Chuck Norris and Quailman to name a few. The pedaler was perfect, we were able to hit downtown bars and not have to split up into 3 or 4 different taxi's. We danced and sang and made a few friends along the ride. I highly recommend this for anyone looking to see downtown and have a good time doing it!