This place is OK, especially if you are a homeless person who needs a night off the streets. Some very "colorful" individuals frequent this place and the parking lot is always full of pickup trucks. Don't fall for their bait-n-switch tactics. I found a coupon on-line for $39 per night, but over the phone they said the rate was $69 per night. Also, they act like they do not understand or speak English very well, which is part of the act. I booked my room on-line and it was $49 per night. I will turn this information in to the Arizona Attorney General, Tom Horne. During my research for a room I also realized they all of the Roadway Inns in Flagstaff are owned or managed by the same "Clan" and that they are all in "Cahoots" with one another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA approved features all new rooms with 46 inch or 40 inch LCD/Plasma TV, microwave, fridge and coffee pot, free continental breakfast, located across from Northern Arizona University and just 3 blocks from historical downtown Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The L Motel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
- The L Motel Flagstaff North America