We stayed in The L Motel for one night and had the family suite. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The room had old beds and mattresses, carpet, furnishings, etc. There was a/c, TV, and wi/fi. Our room had a small fridge and a coffee pot that was dirty when we arrived. The rooms were smaller than we are used to but accommodated our family. The manager at night was able to take us to the Amtrak station at 4 a.m. which was super! There are places to eat nearby, and you can walk to town easily. We weren't able to walk that far with luggage, but it's a nice walk without.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA approved features all new rooms with 46 inch or 40 inch LCD/Plasma TV, microwave, fridge and coffee pot, free continental breakfast, located across from Northern Arizona University and just 3 blocks from historical downtown Flagstaff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The L Motel Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Near Nau Hotel Flagstaff
- Rodeway Inn Flagstaff
- The L Motel Flagstaff North America