“Authentic Food, Friendly Staff”
Review of Pizzicletta

Pizzicletta
Ranked #13 of 347 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chichen Itza, Mexico
“Authentic Food, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I went into this restaurant off the street and ordered a pizza with arugula and prosciutto. The crust was delicious; I watched it bake in the oven from my place at the small bar. The decor of the restaurant is cool. Bar and waitstaff were chatty with me, as I was by myself. The waitress suggested a basil-vanilla gelato, which was one of the best I've ever had. Very much recommended!

• Visited May 2014

“great food, excellent wine list, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Tiny but amazing little pizza place. Cozy converted industrial space, communal seating, great artesian pizzas and excellent wine list. What's not to like.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Malte S
“We would try another place next time.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

As, others have shared, the place is small. We had seats along a narrow counter, but decided to take our pizza to go because it was a little uncomfortable with 2 kids to try to eat there. The flavor of the dough was great, but the crust was soggy, it only took about 10 minutes between the time we got the pizza and when we ate it, so I'm not sure it would have been better if we had eaten it right away.

• Visited April 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Small, Quaint, affordable, super good pizza and salad. seating is very limited, I like the communal table! A great way to meet new friends!

• Visited June 2013
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Great homemade pizza and gelato”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The restaurant is very small and limit seating, so I would suggest making a reservation. The pizza was delicious and was ready really fast. The homemade gelato was super good!

• Visited February 2014