“Just average”

Pizzicletta
Ranked #9 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
MarylinB
“Just average”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

It was marketed as the best place for pizza in the city but it is not. Good pizza but just it. Small place, no much variety.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MarylinB

New Freedom, Pennsylvania
“Authentic and yummy!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have eaten pizza in many Italian cities. This pizza at Pizzicletta was truly authentic. I loved the thin-crust pizza so much that I plan to return again soon. Also, I appreciated the free sparkling water and the thoughtful wine list. Finally, I "inhaled" the restaurant-made gelato--the best I've ever had (including the gelato I ate in Italy). I enthusiastically endorse this superb restaurant,

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Runner821
Mesa, Arizona
“Rave reviews but not from us”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

With the reviews on line as well as a couple of friends we became eager to try this little joint. Well it was of course busy so we were sure it had to be good. It wasn't and we won't be back again especially for the limited choice you have in the way of pizza and the high prices. We ordered the salad which was below par only balsamic vinegar and greens and bits of cheese and nuts, something you can get better at other establishments. Hoping for the great pizza it arrived,,,,,,,, overdone on the outside crust and soggy in the middle and wet and tasted like an old tortilla, and please I want basil not a few sprigs. No we don't intend to come back but rather try other places and head back to Fat Olives for some real pizza.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 2Travelers43
“Good but....”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

First the likes, the pizza is good not as good as Andreolis in the Valley but better than most you eat locally. They have good beer and wine. It is intimate, in that you are sitting really near total strangers but it adds to the atmosphere.
The bads, front of house was a bit snotty with us, quite rude really. One of my friends is a restaurant manager and was not impressed.
However, it did mean we discover Motheroad brewery down the road!

Visited January 2014
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Excellent pizza, but you better like being close to people”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It has been awhile since we were able to eat here (having kids does that), but we got away last night for a date night. We were seated at the main table (note that - there is one main table that 20 people can sit at) next to another group and across from some people my wife ended up knowing. If you are not comfortable sharing a table face to face with people you do not know, then you should ask for one of the railing seats inside or outside. Hopefully you don't mind getting cozy since you would really miss out on the food. We had the simple but wonderfully done salad dressed with olive oil, a bit of sea salt, chevre cheese, and balsalmic. We then ordered the Margherita pizza with an add on of prosciutto. Good balance of sauce and toppings with a brick oven crust (which means a touch of char). We then shared the homemade cinnamon gelato, which was excellent and a great finish.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Brandon K

Been to Pizzicletta? Share your experiences!