Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Flagstaff
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$130
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
ComfortInn
US$146
US$142
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$137
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$111
Days Inn & Suites East Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$106
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$136
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$131
All reviewsmini muffinscentral locationnice breakfastoff the highwayshort drivecomfortable roomroutepassword
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are moving to Colorado from California and we found this hotel on tripadvisor. The price was very affordable. The lady at the desk was friendly and informative. They offer a small breakfast and coffee. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave. They allow pets, but the rooms doesn't smell like they do. The only thing I would suggest they do is get softer towels. But as far as a one night stay goes, I'd recommend them.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
ABVI_Flagstaff_East, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Thank you for you comments. We are always improving and like to hear when we are doing well, thank you.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I only got this hotel to sleep for a few hours and it was cheap. I was surprised bc it was not as bad as I thought it would be. I got in at 4am and I am getting ready to check out at 1030am. The staff was nice. The location is good. Heck for the amount of money I paid for it, it works for me!!
However, no water pressure at all. But again I knew what I was paying for.
If your only staying for one night to get some sleep before moving on, then this is the hotel for you!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you, we are please to provide a basic clean well lighted place. We are please to surprise people with a better quality room then they were expecting. Thanks for your comments and for the opportunity to serve.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This place is ideal for a stopover while visiting the Grand canyon but do not expect too much from it. It is a usual old motel without any fancy perks. The place was a bit tricky to find. The room was decently clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very basic. All in all, okay for an overnight stay but wouldn't recommend it for a longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sapna S
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

The price was right. The room was clean. Everything worked. The train noise was constant but I like trains. The door locks are old style keys with chain. If your worried about security, this is not your place. Breakfast was coffee, cereal, Danish. A little bit of a drive down to old town district. We got downtown @ 5:00 pm the place filled up fast.... Flagstaff has turned into a trendy little place. Charley's Was a nice bar...

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank GVFD
abviflagstaffe, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites - Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your positive comments about our hotel. We appreciate you noting the cleanliness and price of our rooms. We do, however, take security seriously and believe our rooms are perfectly secure. Guest also frequently appreciate our location that’s just a bit away from the traffic of town. If we fell short of exceeding your expectations in any way, we apologize, and we look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again soon.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Our arrival at ABVIS started out on the wrong foot. Since we were passing by earlier in the day, we tried to check in early at 11. There was one car in the parking lot but were told to come back at 3PM, which was okay since that's their policy.

The problems started when we returned at 3PM. There were only six cars in the lot, so I don't think they were overwhelmed but upon opening our room, we saw no linens, no toilet paper and no shower curtain. I made the short walk to the desk and she gave me a key to another room. Same result. Back to the desk, new key, same result. She spoke broken English so I'm not quite sure what she said but it was something about linens. She had me follow her to the linen room and gave me two towels (I had asked for three). I asked for another but she only handed me a washcloth. Okay.

About an hour later, a knock at the door revealed the cleaning service, asking if we wanted a shower curtain! I said yes, along with another towel and some toilet paper, which we received. At least we finally had everything.

The room itself was serviceable, if a bit neglected. It wasn't too dirty per se, as much as rundown. The fridge/freezer worked fine. The A/C worked but it leaked and was pretty loud.

For $75 per night, I was hoping for a little more. BTW, it was 20 yards from Route 66 which sounds great, unless you want to sleep. The double windows blocked about 75% of the traffic noise but the train on the other side of the highway was crazy loud. Sounded like someone pulled up outside the door in a 67 Chevy with headers. The trains continued all night. Too bad.

In the morning, the shower was fine, even with the short shower head but the towels? Talk about exfoliating! They were more abrasive than a mother-in-law after a week long visit.

The continental bfast consisted of fruit loops, a couple of stale Danish and some coffee-why bother?

Although we will return to Flagstaff, ABVIS will not be in our itinerary.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Smokinboles

Dear Guest,

Thank you for commenting about your stay with us. I’m sorry that your stay got off on the wrong foot and that our housekeeping staff was running behind that day. It may have been due to an equipment failure that has since been fixed. In any case, I sincerely apologize that our property fell short of your expectations and you didn’t get the value you were expecting. We’re improving every day and hope you’ll stop in again when you’re in town again and see how we’re improving.

Hotel Manager.