We stayed here in the end of March, beginning of April. Nice common room with some games, two kitchens available. There's a natural food market within walking distance to buy groceries or supplies to cook. Reception hours posted on website are not necessarily accurate, but maybe this is an off-season thing. We were also told that breakfast during the week was not at the DuBeau common area, but at the Grand Canyon Hostel (their sister location), which is a block or so away. That's apparently an off-season thing as well, but we didn't know that until we got there. Hot water takes about 10 minutes to kick in in the showers, but is nice and hot once it starts. Website says free coffee available all day, but we were told we had to make it if we wanted it. Not a big deal, but not what we expected. Great staff, good location near train station. They give you a ride to Greyhound station, which is not really walking distance. DuBeau is very near a rock/metal bar, so there were loud bands playing across the street on the weekend, but nice and quiet during the week. Ended up wishing we had stayed in the Grand Canyon hostel instead, but still a very pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DuBeau's Motel Inn was built in 1929 on the original Route 66 corridor in downtown Flagstaff. Its colorful history and distinctive character make it a popular respite for adventurers from around the world, who congregate here to share travel tales, meals and more. The DuBeau is the perfect choice for folks who are looking for clean, affordable accommodations with the added convenience of walking from your door to explore the historic downtown district, with its many eateries, breweries, art galleries and more. Often referred to as a "hidden gem", the new and improved Motel DuBeau Travelers Inn & Hostel is truly unique. The entire facility has been lovingly restored, but hasn't lost its old world charm and spunky spirit! Accommodation options include quaint en-suite private rooms & cheerful shared dormitories. Breakfast, Wi-Fi & off-street parking are complimentary and our rates include all taxes, so it's easy to understand the total price you will pay - no surprises here! For added convenience, we also have a fully equipped kitchen & laundry facilities available for guest use. We're excited to introduce our brand new beer and wine bar; Nomads Global Lounge - "Where the World Comes to Mingle"! Due to open in July of 2015, this travel themed adult watering hole will bring visitors and locals together, in a relaxing, nature inspired environment. We hope you'll join us for a cool beverage during your stay! And don't forget...The magnificent Grand Canyon is only a 1.5 Hour drive from Flagstaff. We offer awesome day hiking tours at an unbeatable price! If you're in the mood for a friendly, stylish place to rest up for your next travel adventure - Motel DuBeau Travelers Inn & Hostel is it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Motel DuBeau Travelers Inn & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dubeau International Hotel Flagstaff
- Motel DuBeau Travelers Inn & Hostel Flagstaff, North America