“Great with a group!”
Review of Flagstaff Extreme

Flagstaff Extreme
Ranked #9 of 109 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Reviewed 22 October 2013

A few weeks ago we spent an afternoon at Flagstaff Extreme, we have three kids of our own, a foreign exchange student and my daughters college roommate, everyone had a blast! Now let me tell you the really interesting part. My husband and I run an organization for families who have kids with autism. We took 13 families to Flagstaff Extreme that day! This means anxious and excited kids and some nervous parents. The staff was beyond amazing. Since they were aware in advance of our special needs and we passed along all the information we could, they were kind and respectful to our families and very motivational toward our kiddos, doing whatever it took to help our kids succeed. It was beautiful to watch trust being built in such a short period of time! The initial comment they made was, "this is chaos, and we will role with that for now" and they did for only a few minutes and then they turned it around into a safe, organized, controlled and fun event! We host 12-15 events each year and this was definitely one of the favorites!
Katie
Kids with Autism Can

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I've been here twice, once with a 30+ size group from work and another time with 2 other friends. It takes about 2.5 hrs to complete it. You are safe since you are hooked on all of the time and as long as you follow instructions :)
There are 4 courses - it starts with Yellow, Blue, Red, and Black. It eases you into an easy course with a few challenges. The blue is the longest of the courses and leads you into the more difficult courses. The red and black are much higher and harder...especially the black course! You are about 60' in the trees! I wouldn't say you have to be in shape to complete the course, I would just have to imagine that you have done some sort of sport and activity in your life! It requires balance and a little bit of strength to go up some of the ladders in the red/black course. It was a great team building event, showing encouragement for others and being able to overcome some of the challenges. The guides were great as well, although they have the tendency to follow the larger groups.

1  Thank Leslie G
Reviewed 13 October 2013

what a blast. I can't remember the last time I had this much fun (while exercising). This is a total body workout. You feel like a kid again- playing in nature, climbing trees, zipping through the forest. It will be a test both physically and emotionally but it is worth it. I went with my husband and I think we each had a new respect for the other after watching the other complete these obstacles. You are completely safe- the guides are great and supportive. The whole set up is so great. I wish there was one like it back in Chicago area. You can't beat the value either. I can't wait to come back and do this again next year. I would recommend this to everyone!!!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Flagstaff Extreme tests your mental skill as well as your physical skill. If you are afraid of heights, this will be a real challenge, but the accomplishment felt afterward is an amazing. Our kids loved it too. They have a special shorter skill area for kids. Everyone is connected to cables so you won't fall off. I would love tocome back with a bunch of friends and do it together.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I went there with friends,most of whom were fit young adults, unlike me unfit,fat and older,I realised just how daunting this course was to people like me when i saw the young ones,(some as young as nine) climbing the trees and sliding on zip lines with ease, the main thing i notice was the number of families there and equally,the number of staff in attendance, all in all,it is a wonderful attraction and well worth a visit even if,like me,you can only stand and watch.