“AWESOME”
Review of Flagstaff Extreme

Flagstaff Extreme
Ranked #5 of 104 things to do in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Tree Top Adventure course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines and securely suspended between the trees at 15 to 50 feet off the ground.Some of the features of course include suspended bridges, swings, slides, nets, ziplines and even an aerial surf board.Come on your own, bring a group, or have a party or an event. Take a journey and explore the outdoors like you never have before.
Casa Grande, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I am a 62 year old woman, my sister is 54 and I took my 15 year old grandson. I have zip lined once and loved it. This is a great course! The staff is very educated and kind. Safety is their first concern for you and keep close eyes from the ground when you are experiencing the course. Only thing sad for us was that my sister and myself felt good to stop after the 3rd course, therefore, Tyler my grandson was only 15 and he had to be 16 to go ahead to the end of the course. He will be back! It is great fun and a good challenge. Will absolutely go again. Sydney at the front counter was very informative and answered all questions well. Great customer service.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Meme621

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Aerial Obstacle Course Fun”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Well worth the drive..

This is my second trip there and it was just as fun as the first. They added new challenges and updated a couple of others.

The weather was windy and in the low 50's but like the website said; wear layers and you will be fine.

Physical fitness: you don't need to be a gym rat but if lifting the TV remote is a problem then you may want to reconsider your life choices.

Don't worry about balance and agility skills; I have none and have finished the course both times I've gone.

The wait between challenges is pretty reasonable especially when you consider the rules are for your safety. If anyone is complaining, they obviously haven't gone to any amusement parks in a while/ever.

The Cost vs. Entertainment value is also very reasonable. Go hiking if you want something cheaper and outdoors, but it won't be as much fun.

1 Thank a1kx67
Prescott, Arizona
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 296 helpful votes
“Extreme team building!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Our business decided to visit Flagstaff Extreme as a team building exercise...and seeing as most of us had NOT exercised in years-we knew it would be a challenge!

Seven of us attempted the course, one dropped out after blue, two had to be rescued and lowered, and four earned black course bracelets! The guides were AWESOME in rescues and AWESOME in talking us through the challenging parts. We were all very proud of our accomplishments, even if plucked from the trees!

Highly recommend a winter visit-the ice and snow made for an even more challenging adventure!

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Love Flagstaff”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

But i don't stay at hotel as our family lives in kingman so we drive there when we
go and visit but if you're a warm blooded person not cold don't go in the winter as it is even
colder than Kingman. But both places if you like small places that are down to earth not over crowded but if you want a mall, spa ectra this isn't the place for you.

Michelle

Visited October 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Such a blast! We took kids and also did the adult courses. The staff is very awesome and helpful and the courses were a blast! Will go again sometime in the near future!

Visited October 2013