“Will be coming back for more thin crust pizza”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #9 of 370 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We got takeout from Oregano's so I can't speak to the restaurant itself, but it certainly was packed. We got the chicken/potato/rosemary pizza and it was fantastic. I'm very choosy about my thin crust pizza and this rivaled my favorite in St. Louis. We'll be back for more.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

the atmosphere is great!!! a busy place means great food... all started with the great breaded calamary that was just fantastic followed up by a huge pizza with great flavor that totally remains me of Rome but with a lot more ingredients at the end a freshly baked chocolate chip cookies that took like half hour to bake... its just great!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This was a busy little place. I was visiting a friend in Flagstaff and she raved about their food. We tried to stop in for lunch one day, but the wait was 30-45 minutes on a Friday afternoon. We decided we didn't want to wait that long and ended up picking up take out the next evening. I ordered the Italian Flag Lasagna. I thought it tasted pretty good, but it was nothing extraordinary. The garlic bread however was fantastic! It was the best part of the whole meal. It was a little pricey for pasta however.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is located within walking distance from the embassy suites hotel. The thin crust pizza was wonderful. The wings were delicious. And Mia our waitress was very attentive. You shouldn't miss this place. But there maybe a wait!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We were looking for a non-chain pizza in Flagstaff and this place did not disappoint. The pizza was outstanding and so was the service. Would return anytime back in town.