“Amazing, in EVERY way.”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Oregano's is ALWAYS a positive experience, regardless of which location you choose to go to. I have honestly never once had a bad experience at any of them, and I have been to all of them, PLENTY of times. This one is very quaint, a bit smaller than most, so you may end up waiting a little longer than you would at the other locations (especially on a Fri or Sat) but it is ALWAYS well worth it! The staff here is excellent and the food is perfect. I will always eat here, every time I visit Flag.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

On a recent trip to Flagstaff I decided I was in the mood for pizza. I punched it in my GPS and chose another restaurant. But when I drove by that one I just didn't get a good vibe. So I drove to Oregano's. Glad I did! The parking could use some improvement as it is very limited and there is no room to really turn around. But the pizza makes up for it! I got the Bistro Classic thin crust even though I am not a thin crust fan, this pizza was the best I have ever had bar none! It was hot and you could tell the ingredients were fresh too! The waitress who served me was also very helpful as I had no idea what to order and kept checking to make sure I had everything I needed. The whole staff there made me feel right at home, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is even remotely nearby! Thanks for this fantastic part of my day trip!!!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Very good thin-crust pizza, good beers on tap, and fast friendly service. Practically across the street from the heart of NAU campus

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I say at the bar and a girl named "faith" made sure everything was nice. Nice atmosphere, staff, and food. Thanks for carrying Italian beer too. (Moretti)!!! Good luck guys. Cheers!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

My son is a student at NAU and we stopped by here for a pizza and some beer. We tried the Ol Mexigano which has a little fajita style chicken, carmelized red onion, peppers and pico de gallo. It was delicious and paired perfectly with a Blue Moon cerveza. The thin crust was one of the best I have ever had. The atmosphere in Oregano's is jumping so it is a fun place. We sat at the bar to cut down on the wait time and it was fun watching all of the action.