“Incredible quality”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The quality of the food is simply incredible. The NJPC team spends a LOT of time acquiring ingredients, cooking, preparing, etc. I've honestly never seen so much work put into cooked food products. Their support of the community is top-notch.

Oh, at the end of the list of praises that I have for NJPC is the actual finished product, in terms of pizza as we all know it. It's fantastic. It's hard for me to say it's the best I've had because I love pizza and I have eaten incredible pizza from all over the world. I will say, without a doubt, that these guys are in my "highly recommended" bracket and I can't think of any one pizza place anywhere that has better pizza. I consider that to be an endorsement, I don't like putting my name on something and taking a risk. I'm confident that if you know pizza, you'll love it.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

New Jersey Pizza is simply the best pizza in Flagstaff. They are the first local pizza place to offer fresh local and organic ingredients. They might not always be the fastest on delivery but who cares? This pizza is well worth waiting for. The gluten free pizza they have developed is light with just the right amount of crispness. It is the best gluten free pizza we have had anywhere. New Jersey does not just make pizza, they create works of art. Oh, and by the way, they put together fabulous deserts too.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Was in town and tired. Order some wings and a pizza for delivery. I was told an hour for delivery and it showed up in an hour. Really good pizza and wings. Super pleased and would order again when in town.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

They lied to us about delivery time and having ranch! Yes the pizza is good but by the time it was delivered it was cold. We used to order them on the regular but over the last year they always say they are out of ranch! We have cancelled orders because they were out. Seriously, we call on a Monday and they are out, then we try Friday and they are out, but this time was on a Saturday and they told us they had some but when the pizza was delivered there was no ranch! The delivery guy tried to hurry up and leave but I yelled after him and he said, "oh the guy on the phone thought we had some." When do they carry ranch? Real classy!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were visiting Flagstaff and wanted pizza and the front desk attendant at our hotel enthusiastically recommended this place so we decided to try it. The pizza and salad were absolutely superb (like best ever superb!) even if the service was a bit slow (but very friendly). If we ever find ourselves in Flagstaff again we will absolutely be eating here again!