“Must try coffee house”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Apopka, Florida
“Must try coffee house”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We visited twice in our short stay in Flagstaff AZ and wish we had time for a third. Great coffee and food.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Bonn
“Real coffee...”
Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

...in the middle of the Uinted States! That alone would make Macy's irresistible to a German (and probably many other) traveller. Add to it tasty ice tea, great sandwiches and soups and you have all that you desire for a short break while exploring Flagstaff. Ok, there is no table service, but I would not really expect it in a place like this. Staff is really friendly and, as others have said, food and drinks are worth the wait.

JACKSON
“Macy's is the best cup of coffee in Flagstaff”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have been going to Macy's for coffee since I was in college at NAU. I just went there with a friend. They have the most amazing pastries and a lot of them are vegan. Since I don't eat dairy that's a plus. I have to say however, that their vegan cheese danish are really truely amazing. They roast their own coffee there on the spot and it's super good as well. Whenever I go through Flagstaff Macy's is one place I always stop!

This time they didn't have the vegan cheese danish but they had this awesome cinnamon roll with pecans.. (also vegan). Yummy!

• Visited October 2013
Canada
“Macy's is so yummy!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Some alternative style food, some gluten free, but just all round delicious. I loved the avocado sandwich.

Visited August 2013
colorado
“BEST COFFEE”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We seek out 'best coffee' houses when we travel and this had some of the best I've had! VERY crowded - food was o.k.., but nothing compared to their coffee

Visited October 2013

Been to Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee? Share your experiences!