“A superb breakfast -- vegetarian and high quality”

Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee
Ranked #1 of 25 Coffee & Tea in Flagstaff
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have been to this place each of three times I have been to Flagstaff in the past years. It is consistently excellent and a very good vegetarian restaurant. Food is superb, coffee great and baked goods at a very high level. The service is a bit slow but well worth it. Full of regulars every day!

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

We visited twice in our short stay in Flagstaff AZ and wish we had time for a third. Great coffee and food.

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

...in the middle of the Uinted States! That alone would make Macy's irresistible to a German (and probably many other) traveller. Add to it tasty ice tea, great sandwiches and soups and you have all that you desire for a short break while exploring Flagstaff. Ok, there is no table service, but I would not really expect it in a place like this. Staff is really friendly and, as others have said, food and drinks are worth the wait.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I have been going to Macy's for coffee since I was in college at NAU. I just went there with a friend. They have the most amazing pastries and a lot of them are vegan. Since I don't eat dairy that's a plus. I have to say however, that their vegan cheese danish are really truely amazing. They roast their own coffee there on the spot and it's super good as well. Whenever I go through Flagstaff Macy's is one place I always stop!

This time they didn't have the vegan cheese danish but they had this awesome cinnamon roll with pecans.. (also vegan). Yummy!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Some alternative style food, some gluten free, but just all round delicious. I loved the avocado sandwich.

Been to Macy's Fresh Roasted Coffee? Share your experiences!