“Hidden gem” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buster's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Buster's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Missouri City, Texas
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We went here following our tour of the Grand Canyon. Outside and inside were kind of misleading as to the quality of food. Quite a varied menu. Wife had the grilled salmon and found it very fresh tasting. I had the Chicken Sonoma which was really good. Recommend this place. Chef enjoys his craft more than decorating the place.

Visited May 2014

“A little expencive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice place. We went there for drinks, spent almost $50 for 3 people and the margureta's weren't all that great too much triple sec or something. Good thing we didn't order food I can imagine what the bill would have been. The waitress was very nice though. She was very friendly.

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Good Food...Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had a table for ten to celebrate my nephew's graduation.
Variety of choices from the menu,,,fairly reasonably priced. All members of the group would agreed that they enjoyed their meals.
Superb service...no complaints about issuing multiple checks and no preset tip even though it was a large group.
First time eating here and would return.
Noticed several tables that could accommodate larger groups (6-8)

• Visited May 2014
Trinity, Florida
“It was so good we ate there 2 nights in a row!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We really enjoyed Busters the first night in town, so we ate there the next night as well! The muffin/bread basket thing was quite good. We did a salmon and prime rib the first night. Prime was very good and includes soup or salad and a veggie or potato so $24.95 might be the upper limit for some folks. I had the salmon with the same choices for $18.95. Yes beef prices are up so...........you make the call. I must say the onion soup at Buster's is KILLER! Had it both nights.

On the second night, I was a little skeptical about trying Buster's Lavosh (bread) thing. It is a twist on flatbreads and it turned out to be really cool. Buster's has a very good selection of toppings to choose from and there was a generous portion of all on my order. I even had some left over and had it for a snack the next morning on our drive to the Grand Canyon. Very good and reasonable selection of wines by the glass to boot! If we lived in Flagstaff, we could see ourselves at Buster's on a regular basis. BTW, it took our server Holly a few minutes to get with the program, but she rolled once we were all on board. Joy the server the 1st night was just that - a Joy! Nice work, Ladies.

• Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Everything was fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

With a name like Buster's, I expected burgers and wings. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. They start you out with a basket of two slices of bread and two muffins. I thought muffins was an odd choice so I ate the bread. B/f had filet mignon and I had salmon. All I can say is everything was cooked absolutely perfect. If I had to find something to complain about it would be those stupid little butter packets. It takes forever to do up your baked potato. After we finished the meal, I decided to take a bite of the dumb little muffin. All I can say, is OMG! It was soooo good I devoured it! We go through Flagstaff often and we will definitely be stopping here again. Our server was Eric and he did a fabulous job.

• Visited April 2014