“Good service but poor food” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buster's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Buster's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Good service but poor food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Visited Buster's for dinner. Place looks ok and the staff were friendly.

I ordered chicken fajitas which were inedible. Chicken was pre-cut/pre-formed into uniform strips and not freshly prepared which meant it was dry and tasteless. It was served on an iron skillet but the food wasn't sizzling and was actually luke warm. Lettuce served with fajitas was limp and not far away from turning brown.

My wife ordered salmon with rice and vegetables which was "OK" but not worth the amount paid.

Very expensive for poor food. Not recommended.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank chadtay14

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Everything was fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

With a name like Buster's, I expected burgers and wings. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. They start you out with a basket of two slices of bread and two muffins. I thought muffins was an odd choice so I ate the bread. B/f had filet mignon and I had salmon. All I can say is everything was cooked absolutely perfect. If I had to find something to complain about it would be those stupid little butter packets. It takes forever to do up your baked potato. After we finished the meal, I decided to take a bite of the dumb little muffin. All I can say, is OMG! It was soooo good I devoured it! We go through Flagstaff often and we will definitely be stopping here again. Our server was Eric and he did a fabulous job.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank HBlueKitty
Arizona
“Very pleasant experience.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went to Buster's based on a recommendation from a co-worker who loved the place. When we arrived, the hostess asked us if we had a reservation. We said "No". She said she had one table left and happily seated us. (it was a little ackward sitting down and finding 4-5 empty tables in the room .....and nobody used those tables the entire time we were there). Waiter brought us some delicious bread and two muffins. He was very helpful and very attentive. My wife's meal and mine were very good and prepared as expected for the price. Only downfall for me was the lack of decor or feel. It seemed very plain without much character. All in all, we would still go back for another visit.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We were 8 friends from Las Vegas visiting Flagstaff on a holiday weekend. We didn't want to eat at any restaurant that we had at home. I found Busters on TripAdvisor.com and we were not disappointed. They didn't have a problem with sitting a group of 8, the atmosphere was comfortable and the food was excellent. The steaks were perfect, seafood was delicious, salmon fixed to perfection. The zucchini muffins were DELICIOUS, we wanted to put them in our pockets and take them home. Our only recommendation is that they need to serve room temperature butter. Very had to spread cold, hard butter on soft, warm muffins. Great service, highly recommend, we will definitely go back again

Boston, MA
“Good basic restaurant - something for everyone”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is the local version of Ruby Tuesday's or similar. Items include seafood, steak, chicken and etc at reasonable (if not a little high) prices. it was a nice spot to grab a grilled chicken and a beer prior to going to the hotel. I wouldn't make a trip to seek it out again, but I'd go if it was in the area and looking for something basic.