“So good we ate there twice!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #106 of 361 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were in Flagstaff twice on a single road trip and we ate at Chili's both times because the first time we "discovered" a special that we both really liked. My wife and I both recommend the Quesadilla Explosion Salad - it's very tasty and enough for two average appetites. I also had the Chicken Enchilada Soup both times. This Chili's is near the university district, about a mile north of the I-17/I-40 interchange. There's plenty of easily accessible parking.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We ate dinner, and had the 2 for $20 special, an appetizer to share and an entree each. It was a lot of food for the price and very good. The waitress was very efficient, coming back to the table numerous times to check on us.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Service was average, food was below average for a Chili's. Some food served cold, one order was wrong item. Otherwise was OK. Not the best Chili's location where I have had a meal. Somewhere close to the bottom of all Chili's location that I have used.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Ate at this same Chili's last year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves again. Another great waitress (Katie) and delicious food. A little slow on the Margaritas, but waitress kept us informed. Kept the iced tea flowing and Katie put together a nice cheesecake & strawberry sauce to take back to our hotel. We took the time to let the Manager know how much we like this Chilis. Looking forward to next year.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

We both ordered dry-rubbed ribs. It was okay but nothing to write about. Maybe we ordered the wrong dish. Service was okay.