“Average Food with Substand Service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #127 of 353 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I would first like to say that I was there when the Veterans Day promotion was occurring so that is why they didn't get a lower rating then what I gave them. Lets start off with the food, I order the Lighter fare salad and it was over the top spicy, and I am not a wimp when it comes to spices. This thing must have been prepared by El Diabo himself as it was almost inedible. The service was spoty and it appeared there were not enough servers to accommodate the large crowds of people and I was just there during the later part of the lunch surge. I can only imagine what went down during the dinner rush. The problem I have with this, if you are honoring the Men and Women of the Armed Forces and ultimately wanting them to come back to your establishment why wouldn't you have been more organized on this very busy day. The food servers in the back need to understand that not everyone likes food the way they like food and you have to please a wide range of audiences. I would probably go back and give them another try but would be apprehensive of the food.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were in Flagstaff twice on a single road trip and we ate at Chili's both times because the first time we "discovered" a special that we both really liked. My wife and I both recommend the Quesadilla Explosion Salad - it's very tasty and enough for two average appetites. I also had the Chicken Enchilada Soup both times. This Chili's is near the university district, about a mile north of the I-17/I-40 interchange. There's plenty of easily accessible parking.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

We ate dinner, and had the 2 for $20 special, an appetizer to share and an entree each. It was a lot of food for the price and very good. The waitress was very efficient, coming back to the table numerous times to check on us.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Service was average, food was below average for a Chili's. Some food served cold, one order was wrong item. Otherwise was OK. Not the best Chili's location where I have had a meal. Somewhere close to the bottom of all Chili's location that I have used.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Ate at this same Chili's last year and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves again. Another great waitress (Katie) and delicious food. A little slow on the Margaritas, but waitress kept us informed. Kept the iced tea flowing and Katie put together a nice cheesecake & strawberry sauce to take back to our hotel. We took the time to let the Manager know how much we like this Chilis. Looking forward to next year.