“Great hot dogs”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Good hot dogs kind of expensive for a hot dog but they are good. My fav is the chicken bacon swiss sandwich. They do take forever in the drive through.

There are newer reviews for Route 66 Dog House

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Great little place to get a hot dog or corn dog, the breakfast burritos are what I go for they are well worth the price and I find myself going back more than once on my vacation just for a hot dog or little snack. Be sure to get there on time if your going for breakfast as they tend to sometimes run out of things.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

When you are in the mood for a really unhealthy chili, loaded, hotdog, or corndog, and wonderful root bear and deep fried cheese sticks, this is the place. You saunter up, place your order, grab a table under an umbrella, and just plain enjoy.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We enjoyed it so much last year that we had to visit again this year while in town. The burgers and onion rings are top notch. The staff was very friendly and got our order 100% correct. We liked it so much we went two days in a row.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I visited this place with a friend that lives in the area. She said that she heard the place was good and there was always a line at the drive through. The breakfast burritos are big I will say that if you want to get full you definitely will. As far as flavor I will call it just ok. They're were so many eggs in it, I'm almost certain the used the whole dozen, which is too much for me. The eggs themselves needed a little salt. The bacon was crispy which was a definite plus, but there was not enough cheese or salsa. It was on the dry side.