“totally natural”

Ranked #81 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Local, Organic, Vegan and Gluten Free Choices made fresh daily with LOVE for YOU since 1985!
Reviewed 10 February 2013

everything goes a little beyond what you expect yay! Great teas good coffee. Vegan and gluten free items

4  Thank septwedding
There are newer reviews for Morning Glory Cafe

Reviewed 19 January 2013

Morning Glory has an amazing history with our community and continues to be some of the best food in town, hands down! Lunch is awesome as is the brunch! It's refreshing to be genuinely greeting by the cook and other staff and their love for food and cooking for others is evident in the food they prepare. Fresh, fresh, fresh! Check this place out, you will walk away happy!

3  Thank jamcruiser
Reviewed 29 May 2012

This place is adorable. Mix matched, artsy, unique, and full of Goddess LOVE! The ladies that work at the Morning Glory Cafe are so kind and chill. They greet you with a loving smile, totally zen. Jewels is in the kitchen making everything fresh to order. Her pretty blond hippy Goddess assistant helps take the orders and lets the customer feel that all will be okay. It's like you are guests at their home and they want to make you feel as comfy as possible. They have a little station with chips and salsa and "serve yourself" water. There is cool artwork on the walls and an area where they sell hip pullovers and tank shirts with cool images stitched on to make the items unique. The prices are affordable for the clothes. The booths are high, so you have total privacy. My vegan BF and I got the Hemp Burgers and OMG...they were super good. Yum! I felt so healthy after eating that burger! I totally recommend it. I got a glimpse of the house salad and wished I'd ordered that too. It was gorgeous! I'm sure its all good at Morning Glory Cafe if it's made with love from The Goddesses in that Kitchen, you can't go wrong! This place is super hip. Check it out! I'm glad we did. Downtown Flagstaff is adorable! Thanks Goddesses!

3  Thank kellyart
Reviewed 9 March 2012

This restaurant must be Flagstaff's best kept Secret. I was on a hurried Time limit as I had to catch the Shuttle back to the Canyon but needed to stop and eat. Finding the Restaurant was hard and I almost missed it. It's just past the vienna Sausage Sign! You really don't want to miss this restaurant. I walked in the ambiance has a definite Homey feel and the owner was waaay friendly. She definitely makes it known it's ok to "sit a spell" and enjoy your food and the company. I felt like I was eating with my own family! I was overly anxious about the time and She put me at ease without ever saying a word. I ordered a melt and some Curried Shells and Iced Green tea And wow. I was expecting to have the shells just handed to me and the Melt bought out. Instead the Curried shells were bought out and the plate presentation was so Gorgeous! It made me wonder why more people weren't there. Incredibly Gorgeous presentation! For such a tiny place (Seating is about 30 max )according to the sign. ...I actually not only throughly enjoyed my meal but I made it to a couple other Shops and made the shuttle as well! The portions were out of this world too For $9 I got alot of food!

5  Thank Parkeeworker
Reviewed 27 February 2012

an amazing place, very limited hours and menu but everything they make is fresh real food made with as many local ingredients as possible whole and nourishing. this is the food your mom would be proud your eating

4  Thank leahazgrl