“Amazing meal - makes me want to move to Flagstaff!”
Review of Morning Glory Cafe

Morning Glory Cafe
Ranked #73 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: Local, Organic, Vegan and Gluten Free Choices made fresh daily with LOVE for YOU since 1985!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing meal - makes me want to move to Flagstaff!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch and were totally blown away. The most friendly staff. We wanted to try every item on the menu...I had the tomatoe/cashew soup whichever as perfectly seasoned and oh so creamy. I had the hemp burger whichever as delicious! My husband had a salad and the tempeh sandwich which he ate so fast he forgot to offer me a bite. I also had the rose lemonade which was in a word -lovely. We finished our meal with the ginger hemp cookies which even my grandma's finest baking couldn't compete with. You do not want to mis this restaurant. Oh did I mention that the presentation of the food was beautiful and artful!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank seekabuga

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“THE best restaurant in Flagstaff hands down!!!”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This restaurant welcomes you with a chair outside, distinguishing it from other nearby establishments. Walking in, you are greeted with warm smiles and wonderful aromas and eclectic music and local artwork and wares for sale. I always feel important when I walk in, and know that I will be taken care of in a personal way. Jewels is ever-present, offering explanations of menu items, lovingly cooking and artfully arranging fresh, beautiful food with her own two hands and her creative spirit. Everything on the menu is awesome! I especially like the blue corn pancakes and all the accompanying yummies they are served with for brunch. I cannot express how fresh and flavorful the food is, and the desire to please always shines through. I moved away from Flagstaff over two years ago and still crave this restaurant! [All menu items are vegetarian; most are vegan or can be made so--just ask!]

• Visited February 2013
8 Thank Trish D
Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite Flagstaff restaurant”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Small café in downtown Flagstaff. The owners cook all the food and are really nice and welcoming. We eat here every time we go to Flag because they offer vegan foods. And let me tell you, these are DELICIOUS vegan foods. Today we got the blue corn pancakes with blueberries, raspberries, vegan butter, and maple syrup, home fries, tofu scramble and fruit salad. Berry lemonade is awesome. Everything was great, but the blue corn pancakes were out of this world! They have such a special taste, I just cannot put my finger on it. It's so hard to find places to eat in Flagstaff that serve vegan food. This is the only place I know of where compassionate eaters can have anything on the menu. I love Morning Glory and will continue to recommend it and eat there every time I go to Flagstaff. If you are looking for a good restaurant with delicious, healthy and cruelty free food, this is it.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank MoMac1111
“Healthy brunch in a fun no frills atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

A tiny place with an ad-hoc casual feel, but great food and super friendly service. The blue corn pancakes were great with organic fruit and syrup. Tofu rancheros a huge relief from miles and miles of road food. Our cells were singing hallelujah.

• Visited September 2013
4 Thank Squidwacket
arizona
“totally natural”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

everything goes a little beyond what you expect yay! Great teas good coffee. Vegan and gluten free items

4 Thank septwedding