“Overpriced with a Good Salad Bar”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #203 of 353 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were excited to see that a Sizzler was still around, since ours in Georgia are not. We found the steak overpriced, but there were nice items on the salad bar and there was also cobbler and ice cream, as well as main courses on the buffet.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We enjoyed our meal and felt like it was a great value.

The waiter was a little lagging.

But otherwise, it was really good!

1  Thank Ms_Julie_T
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The price is reasonable and there is lots of food, but I was there twice in a month. Both times the food on the buffet line was either empty of old looking and tasting. The first time the food was downright bad, the next time the food was tolerable. It used to be great, but the two time I went there is was disappointing. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

First I went to commend the manager facing no functioning cash register at dinner time, he handled it well and never seemed to lose his cool.
But, the food was wretched, cold food on the hot table, unripe melon on the salad bar, etc. We used to go here often but won't be back any time soon. Maybe the one on the west side is better, I hope so.
The attendant for our table was rarely seen, so our drink glasses ran dry. The place wasn't busy, I don't know where he went.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We used to have these in Georgia but they are hard to find now. We wanted to visit somewhere with a salad bar. The steaks are over priced for the quality I think. The salad bar was good with lots of choices. The desert selection was smaller than I expected. It filled our needs but we probably could have done better especially for the price.