“Yummy, great authentic Mexican!”
Review of Los Altenos

Los Altenos
Ranked #183 of 349 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Yummy, great authentic Mexican!”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I feel silly that I did not know about this restaurant--especially since i love finding great Mexican. It is a little hidden and the decor is traditional and the food is DELISH!! Great salsa, tasty beans--my barometer for Mexican and yummy Carnitas. Will definitely become one of my regular haunts. Heard the breakfast burritos are great--am looking forward to trying those soon.

• Visited December 2011

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Amazing, consistent food!”
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I have been to this place twice within the last week and it has been amazing every time I have gone. The portions are huge so come hungry, the owners of the store are very nice and friendly, there salsa is pretty good as well.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Jessica H
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2011

The food here is fantastic. One of the best mexican food I ever had. The place doesn't look nice from outside but outside but it's a must try if you go top flagstaff. Ask the server wich is the most popular, delicious!!!

Arizona
“This is Real Mexican Food”
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This is a small hole-in-the-wall place that has become my favorite Mexican restaurant in Flagstaff. I was in the parking lot one day and saw half a dozen Mexican construction workers covered with paint come out of Los Altenos carrying their lunches. I figured that this must be authentic Mexican food, and I was not disappointed. While my wife always gets the fried talapia (huge, cheap and good), I usually get the daily specials, just to try something different each time. I've never been disappointed. The salsa bar is also good. The interior is a bit run down, but I personally like that, too.

2 Thank alew